WR 02 Differeneces between now and my first year at high school.

From the first year in secondary school to this year there are a lot of things that have changed.


The first year of high school was weird and cool at the same time.

The first year I used to study the day before the exam and it worked for me.

But now that doesn't work because I have to study a little every day because now everything is more difficult.

The first year the teachers didn't use to give us a lot of homework.

Before I used to spend the majority of time watching films or with my friends, and now i don't do this very often. 

I've never worn a uniform.


What hasn't changed is that I keep going to high school on a bus like the first year


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WR 04 A biography of a famous band.

WR 01 Something that happened in my last summer.