WR 06

 ALBA: Hello Sara. What 's up?

SARA: I have just had another argument with my sister.


ALBA: Oh, poor thing. What was it about this time?

Sara: She lost her headphones and she says that I lost them. And she doesn´t believe me. 


ALBA: Really? And what are you going to do?

SARA:How about buying her some new headphones to calm her down?


ALBA: That’s a great idea. Is there anything I can do to help?

SARA: No, I'm just waiting for her to come.


SARA: You think that I need to worry?

ALBA: You don't need to worry, because you are not to blame.


SARA:  Thank you for your advice.


ALBA: You´re welcome!

SARA: I don´t know what i´d do without you!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WR 04 A biography of a famous band.

WR 02 Differeneces between now and my first year at high school.

WR 01 Something that happened in my last summer.